Interested in volunteering with us?
Here’s how to sign up:
- Visit CFUV’s volunteer sign-up page to create a volunteer profile.
- Click on ‘Fill in an application.’ Create a username, enter your email address. Please choose a username that is memorable as you’ll use it every time you login. Click ‘save and continue.’
- Enter your information in the fields under ‘Contact Information.’ Click ‘save and continue.’
- Answer the questions posed in ‘Application Questions.’ Click ‘save and continue.’
You’ve now created a volunteer Better Impact profile!
The next step is to sign up for a New Volunteer Orientation. There we will cover the entire training process, go over the available volunteer opportunities and outline our mandate and structure.
- Sign in to your volunteer profile. You can get there by click the Better Impact logo on the right-hand side of this page.
- This time, enter your username and password under ‘I already have a username.’
- This will take you to your homepage. To sign up, click on the ‘Opportunities’ tab.
- Find the heading ‘Trainings.’ Click on ‘New Volunteer Orientation.’
- Find the date and time that works for you and select ‘+Sign Up’ and then ‘Save.’
- If the date/time says ‘Full’ that means that there are no more openings in that session.